Oriental gravy mix.
So varied are the ways to prepare noodles, but the idea of noodles with a sauce heavy with the aroma of seafood and garlic make your Palabok an altogether different gastronomic adventure.
Net weight: 57 g
Recipe for Pancit de Wordok (for 6 servings)
1 bag (57 g) Mama Sita´s Word Mix
190 g cooked rice noodles (bihon)
625 ml water (or broth without salt)
2 tablespoons (30 ml) oil
1 tablespoon (8 g) minced garlic
15 gr tinapá (smoked fish) flaked
2 hard-boiled eggs (peeled and chopped)
15 g chopped onion
100 g peeled and boiled prawns
15 g tinapá (smoked fish) flaked
15 g minced garlic fried
100 g cooked sliced squid
- Dissolve Mama Sita's Word Mix in water or broth.
- In a frying pan, sauté garlic and tub in oil and add the solution of Mama Sita's Palabraok Mix.
- Bring to a boil, stirring, until it is thick enough to cover the back of the spoon.
- Put the rice noodle on a plate and pour the sauce on top. Garnish with eggs, onion, garlic ...
- Serve with calamansi and patis (fish sauce)
Store in a clean, cool and dry place.
Our shipments have a fixed cost of €5.95.
If your order is equal to or greater than €50, your shipment is free.
If you require cold transport, they have a fixed cost of €8.90, but if your order is equal to or greater than €95, shipping is free.
Shipping cost €9.
If your order is equal to or greater than €60, shipping is free.
Shipping in 24/48 hours
Enjoy all our products without leaving home.